AS THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) continues its spread, FHLB Cincinnati is actively monitoring and assessing the situation. Our primary concerns are the health and safety of our employees and members and maintaining reliable access to liquidity. If you have questions, call FHLB Cincinnati at 888-852-6500 or contact your Relationship Manager.
For news affecting our Mortgage Purchase Program, please log into Members Only and check notices in LAS.
Current FHLB Cincinnati coronavirus communications
- FAQ: Loan forbearance and loan modification - June 11, 2020 [ PDF ]
- On loans in forbearance - June 4, 2020
- COVID Loan Forbearance Survey form - June 4, 2020
- Capital Plan update - May 14, 2020
- Payroll Protection Program (PPP) loans as collateral - May 4, 2020
- RISE Program - May 1, 2020
- Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Response Webinar [PDF | WEBINAR] - April 30, 2020
- FHLB Cincinnati discounted Advance programs help ease COVID-19 economic fallout - April 24, 2020
- Update on collateral reporting and policy - March 26, 2020
- FHLB Cincinnati coronavirus preparedness - March 13, 2020