With a corporate culture that fosters growth and development, you can build a solid career at our home. Take advantage of our outstanding career development benefits to help you excel. The Bank supports training programs that emphasize skill-building and leadership development including an exceptional tuition reimbursement program, financial support for professional licenses, and certifications in your field of expertise.
We also have extensive recognition and reward programs to honor employee achievements and contributions that include team excellence awards, project awards, and employee referral awards.
The Bank is committed to giving back to our community by providing employees the opportunity to volunteer as active participants in Habitat for Humanity house builds and mentoring both elementary and high school students from the Adopt-A-Class and DePaul Cristo Rey Corporate Work Study Program.
Cincinnati is considered one of the most affordable cities that offers a vibrant downtown area with many new restaurants and a streetcar transportation system. Cincinnati is also known for its highly ranked park system, a bike trail friendly city, unique neighborhoods to match any lifestyle, first-rate school districts, diverse arts community, professional sports teams, nationally ranked zoo and museum center and historic train terminal.
These are a few of the reasons you will love living in the Greater Cincinnati area:
- Cincinnati is #8 on the 52 Best Places to Go in the World, The New York Times, 2018
- #1 Best City for New College Grads, Smart Asset, 2016
- 1 of 10 Bargain Destinations for 2018, The New York Times, 2018
- #5 Most Competitive City in the World for Business and Financial Services, Site Selection, 2017
- More than 300 colleges and universities are located within a 200-mile radius of Cincinnati
- #9 on Trend Destination Hotlist, American Express Essentials, 2018
- Most Cost-Friendly Business Location Among Large U.S. Cities, KPMG, 2016
- #20 Best Restaurant City in America, Wallethub, 2017
- #4 on America’s Best Cities for Mid-Career Professionals, Forbes, 2016
- Largest Metropolitan Economy in Ohio, The Enquirer, 2016
Discover Cincinnati neighborhoods, dining, shopping, entertainment, calendar of events and more by visiting the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber.