Effective Date: October 5, 2015
BY ACCESSING AND USING OUR SITE, YOU CONSENT TO THIS AGREEMENT AND SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES AND ACCEPT THEM IN FULL. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR CHOICE IS NOT TO USE THE SITE.
This site includes information from a variety of sources and includes information that is subject to change without notice. Some of the information displayed changes rapidly and may change many times per day. The accuracy and timeliness of the data is subject to delays in connectivity across the internet and your systems. While we desire that the information provided on this site is as accurate as possible, it is the sole responsibility of the user to confirm the accuracy of all information contained on this site. FHLB will not be responsible for any inaccuracies.
The FHLB reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue this site (or any part of it) with or without notice, temporarily or permanently. You agree that FHLB shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of this site.
No information contained on this site should be construed as investment or credit advice or solicitation or for calculating the timing or amount of any investments or payments on debt securities or any other related information.
The terms and conditions related to FHLB’s products and services are governed by various agreements between the FHLB and its customers as well as certain FHLB policies, procedures and regulations. In the event of inconsistencies between the material contained on this site and such agreements, policies, procedures and regulations, such agreements, policies, procedures and regulations shall govern.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through use of this site is done at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download or use of such material.
Use of the internet is solely at your own risk. We are not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the internet. You assume all risk involved in transmitting information or files to or from this site and must make your own determinations as to these matters.
Copyright, Trademarks and Intellectual Property
Except where otherwise expressly noted or designated on the site, all content on this site, including the name Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati, its logo and graphics, are the sole and exclusive property of the FHLB. No portion of the site, in whole or in part, may be used or produced in any form or method without prior written permission from FHLB. The FHLB does not permit the use of its name, graphics or logos in advertising or as an endorsement for any product, service or commercial purpose without its prior written approval. The material on this site may be used for noncommercial informational purposes only.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate FHLB, an FHLB employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the site.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the site, the server on which the site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the site.
- Attack the site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site.
ALTHOUGH THE FHLB ATTEMPTS TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION, NAMES, IMAGES, PICTURES, LOGOS, ICONS, DOCUMENTS AND MATERIALS (COLLECTIVELY, ‘THE CONTENTS’) ON OUR SITE, ALL INFORMATION MADE ACCESSIBLE BY SOFTWARE USED ON THIS SITE OR ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO OTHER THIRD PARTY WEB SITES , ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SECURITY OR TITLE. NEITHER THE FHLB, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES NOR AGENTS, MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION, ENDORSEMENT OR WARRANTY THAT ANY CONTENT IS COMPLETE, ACCURATE OR SUITABLE FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE FHLB, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER UNDER A CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, THAT MAY RESULT FROM ANY PARTY’S USE OF THE SITE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION USE OF OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES, LOSS OF DATA, COMPUTER VIRUS, LINE SYSTEM FAILURE, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, NONDELIVERY OF INFORMATION, DISCLOSURE OF COMMUNICATIONS, OR ANY OTHER FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE RELATED TO THIS SITE OR ANY WEB SITE OPERATED BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR ANY CONTENTS OF THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE, EVEN IF FHLB IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THIS LIMITATION OF DAMAGES, AND ACCORDINGLY, THIS PROVISION MIGHT NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
The site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed on any other site by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking. Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
The owner of the site is based in the state of Ohio in the United States. Access to the site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Any disputes arising out of or related to the use of this site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio, U.S.A., without regard to principles of conflicts of law. The courts located in Hamilton County, Ohio shall have the exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any dispute arising out of or relating to your use of this site.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability