2018 Director election results; Mullineaux elected chairNovember 16, 2018
On November 15, 2018, the Board of Directors approved the results of the 2018 director elections. In this election, one Ohio Member Director, two Tennessee Member Directors, and two at-large Independent Director were elected to the Board. All five directors will serve four-year terms commencing January 1, 2019, and expiring December 31, 2022.
The Board also elected Dr. Donald J. Mullineaux to serve as Chair of the Board. Dr. Mullineaux is Emeritus DuPont Endowed Chair in Banking and Financial Services, University of Kentucky, Lexington. He has served on the Board since 2010, and in the capacity of Chair since 2015. His third two-year term as Chair commences January 1, 2019, and expires December 31, 2020.
Ohio members elected:
- Michael P. Pell, President/CEO of First State Bank, Winchester. This will be his first term on the Board.
Tennessee members elected:
- James A. England, Chairman, Decatur County Bank, Decaturville, who was re-elected to his third term on the Board.
- William S. "Sammy" Stuard, Chairman, President & CEO, F&M Bank, Clarksville, who was re-elected to his third term on the Board.
In the at-large election of the Independent Director, members elected:
- April Miller Boise, Cincinnati, Ohio. This will be her first term on the Board.
- Nancy E. Uridil, Avon Lake, Ohio, who was re-elected to her second term on the Board.
For a complete election tabulation, please see our 8-K filed with SEC.