FHLB Cincinnati is scheduling a series of workshops to provide a comprehensive overview of the process for generating collateral-based borrowing capacity. Workshops will focus on collateral needs for specific types of members: banks, insurance companies and credit unions.
- For members in Tennessee: a workshop and Nashville Predators hockey game, Tuesday, October 29 at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tenn. Click here for details and to register.
If you have any questions, please contact Jim O'Toole, First Vice President, Marketing, or Leah Schroeder, Marketing Project Lead, at 877-925-3452 or email@example.com.
MPP User Group Conference
The FHLB Cincinnati is pleased to invite you to its MPP User Group Conference held on Monday, November 4 and Tuesday, November 5 in downtown Cincinnati at the Renaissance Cincinnati Downtown Hotel. On Monday, November 4, the evening before the conference, we will host all attendees at a Welcome Reception at Igby's featuring heavy hors-d'oeuvres.
As in years past, we have an excellent slate of speakers to keep you informed regarding changes in the mortgage industry and the MPP Program. To register and for a complete agenda, click here.
The details of the MPP User Group Conference are as follows:
Monday, November 4
5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. - Welcome Reception at Igby's
Tuesday, November 5
8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. - Registration and breakfast at the Renaissance Cincinnati Downtown Hotel
9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. - Business sessions at the Renaissance Cincinnati Downtown Hotel
Additional conference details:
- This conference is free to all members and 4 CPE credits are available.
- Dress code is business casual.
- A block of rooms has been reserved at the Renaissance Cincinnati Downtown Hotel until October 14. We encourage you to make your reservations soon by clicking here.
- If you have any questions, please contact Jim O'Toole, First Vice President, Marketing, or Leah Schroeder, Marketing Project Lead, at 877-925-3452 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your support of the MPP program and look forward to seeing you in November in Cincinnati.