Webinar: Determining income for Welcome Home
2/20/2019 10 am
Join us for this webinar explaining how to determine income for the Welcome Home program, which will open on March 4, 2019. Welcome Home is a grant program in which funds are used to assist qualified homebuyers with down payment and closing costs for the purchase of a home. Below are just a few program details:
- Each FHLB member is eligible to receive up to $200,000 per year, based on funds availability.
- Each household may receive up to $5,000.
- Eligibility is determined by total household income, adjusted for family size.
- Funds are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The member must originate the first mortgage loan.
Attend a webinar or visit the program page for more information.