Webinar: Welcome Home program overview
2/20/2018 10 am
Join us for this webinar explaining the Welcome Home program, which will open on March 1, 2018. Welcome Home is a grant program in which funds are used to assist qualified homebuyers with down payment and closing costs for the purchase of a home. Below are just a few program details:
- Each FHLB member is eligible to receive up to $200,000 per year, based on funds availability.
- Each household may receive up to $5,000.
- Eligibility is determined by total household income, adjusted for family size.
- Funds are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The member must originate the first mortgage loan.
Attend a webinar or visit the program page for more information.